A very easy mint sauce recipe perfect as a side for our chicken tandoori recipe.
Full of flavors, you will travel instantly to India!
All portions can be adjusted to your liking. So do not hesitate to add/reduce the amount of cumin or mint.
See full mint sauce recipe below!
Easy mint & yogurt sauce to accompany your Indian dishes
- 1 unit lime
- 2 or 3 handful mint leaves washed and dried
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1 pot greek style yogurt (125 ml / 0.5 cup)
- 1 pinch salt
- In a blender, add the mint leave, the cumin seeds, the lime juice and just on tablespoon of the yogur and a good pinch of salt. Mix well
- Pour the sauce into a bowl and then add the remaining yogurt to thicken the sauce.
- Leave to rest for a while in the fridge so that flavours can develop and blend (optional)