This sesame chicken wings will send you directly to Asia.
Salty, sweet and slightly crunchy those chicken wings are a real delight.
You will need to prepare the marinade a bit in advance but once this is done you will not spend a lot of time in the kitchen which makes this recipe perfect for parties with your friends and family!
See full sesame chicken wings recipe below!
Sesame Chicken Wings
- 12 units chicken wings
- 4 tbsp honey
- 4 tbsp sesame seeds
- 4 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 100 ml white port (a bit less than half a cup)
- Trim and cut the chicken wings.
- In a pan on medium heat, slightly toast the sesame seeds. Stir them regularly until they get a light golden color. Be careful not to burn them.
- In a bowl, mix the sesame seeds and all the other ingredients except the chicken wings. Make sure the honey is dissolved.
- Add the chicken wings and cover the bowl with food wrap.
- Leave in the fridge for 12 hours or overnight.
- Heat the oven to 180 degrees celsius / 355 degrees farenheit.
- Lay the chicken wings on a baking sheet in one layer.
- Bake for about 30 minutes turning the meat regurlarly (every 8/10 minutes) and pouring each time some of the remaining marinade.