These are the KING of all chicken wings!
Perfect for parties and of course, can you imagine watching the Super Bowl without eating buffalo chicken wings ??!!
And moreover, they are super easy to make so you have no excuse
See full buffalo chicken wings recipe below!
Buffalo Chicken WIngs
- 25 units chicken wings
- 60 g butter melted and preferably clarified (1/4 cup)
- 90 mL hot sauce (about 6 tablespoon) (eg: Frank's Hot Sauce)
- Oil for frying
- 4 sticks celery (optional)
- Trim and separate the chicken wings. You should then get 50 pieces.
- In a pan, pur the melted butter and the hot sauce. Keep warm on low heat.
- Fry the chicken wings until cooked and very crispy. It should take around 10-15m depending on your wings size and oil temperature. Drain well.
- In a large bowl, mix the sauce and the wings until all chicken wings are well coated by the hot sauce.